Sunday, May 11, 2008

Life without Paul and Sue

On Monday, Paul and Sue - the missionaries I have been living with- returned to the U.S. Life has changed a little since then. I am now learning to live with Lori - it´s always an adjustment to learn how to live with someone. There has been a little stress as well. As Paul and Sue left, the airport officials actually reviewed their VISAS and were told that they are not allowd to return to Venezuela for 3 years. As laws become strict and enforced here, that means changes for me as well. The culture here is accustomed to not following the rules, but so it has caused more frustrations for me as well. Pray for my VISA.
Well, I have more responsiblities now, taking care of the house, cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping, taking care of the car, getting it fixed, making sure everything is okay in the house.. It´s a lot of learning and making the most, taking advantage and being motivated to work and assume the responsibilities.
Ministry and work are also going well. In school I have run across tactics that work to make teaching easier, less stressful and keeps the students involved... Ministry is going well as well. learning how to do ministry, being observant, and just patient to allow God to work.... My time is runnin out here so .. i am going to go.. i´ll post more later.. Take Care. God Bless... In Love and Prayer...

No comments: