Saturday, September 13, 2008

What am I up to now??

Well, and now. . . . Tuesday the 16th, I start classes again, teaching in the school. Unfortunetly I don't know what classes I will be teaching - well what grades. I know I have 1 class of Christian education 2nd grade. . . English classes but I don't know what grades.. Planning is tricky - I feel un-prepared to start classes again. God knows what he is doing. That is the most important. I am finally updating, as well as cleaning the house and all the other maintence that needs done and I just haven't had time to do it. I'm learning and enjoying the importance and intimate time with God, reading his word and praying. How things get done, and how things, people change, is through prayer and fasting. I am learning, slowly but surely to implement these important spiritual disciplines in my daily life. . . How refreshing it is just to be in God's presence, and enjoy His presence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen!!!!